Issue to get certificate after course completion

Hi,

I have completed the course, and I have followed the instructions, but I haven’t got the e-mail with a link to access the accredible.com site. Is it possible to use another e-mail to get it?
Thanks in advance,
Danilo

1 Like

Idem,
I’ve never received the email so I’ve create it… but no certificate

Hi,

That’s bad. I hope that someone by course’s staff fixes this as soon as possible.

Hi,

I’ve never received mine too. I thought it was because of my internet problem. Hope to see updates from their staff.

I am not able to get certificate after completion of course…please help

I am not able to get certificate after course completion. please help

Same here. Completed course, just did the “Forgot password” in accredible.com, and no email sent (checked throughly over my spam folder) :frowning:

Team should help in this case

Hi, first of all thanks to Basic Technology for free course as it is so interesting. With obtaining certificate I this same issue, checked all sections and everything is marked as completed. All quizzes passed, when pressed continue button on last section it redirect to the beginning of the course where status shows that is 100% complete but on account dashboard shows 98% complete. Hope someone will sort this out soon.

Hello,

If you are having problems retrieving your certificate after completing the Autopsy Training, please either submit a Zendesk help ticket, or send me a private message on here with your full name and email address, so we can retrieve the certificate for you.

Please be aware, that in every case that we have encountered thus far with users not being able to retrieve a certificate, it was because of a typo in the email address that was input, so it may take some time, and possibly some messaging back and forth, to ensure that

1. you did successfully compete the course, and
  2. we retrieve your completion certificate

We ask that you submit the ticket or private message so that way you do not expose you personal/work/etc email in a public forum setting. Thank you !

The Autopsy Training Team

1 Like

You have tried to complete all the courses? I means that you would be redirected to accredible.com after you clicking complete&continue at the very last page. I just tried few minutes ago and successfully got the email for forgetten pwd.

i haven’t received my certificate

May be if someone else is reading this, It might be helpful to create the accredible or creditable account in advance. I got the certificate as soon as I finished the course.

That did the trick! You made my day Izzatul ! :DDDD

why u guys dontt reply..???

As a reminder (and a friendly admin bump)

Hello,

If you are having problems retrieving your certificate after completing the Autopsy Training, please either send an email to the Autopsy Support email address, or send me a private message on here with your full name and email address that you used when you registered for the training, so we can retrieve the certificate for you.

Please be aware, that in every case that we have encountered thus far with users not being able to retrieve a certificate, it was because of a typo in the email address that was input, so it may take some time, and possibly some messaging back and forth, to ensure that

1. you did successfully compete the course, and
  2. we retrieve your completion certificate

We ask that you submit the ticket or private message so that way you do not expose you personal/work/etc email in a public forum setting. Thank you !

The Autopsy Training Team

@BrianMoran i can’t write you privately… what should i do to get this certificate?

2 Likes

Hi,

I have completed the course, and I have followed the instructions, but I haven’t got the e-mail with a link to access the (http://accredible.com/) site.

How can I solve this problem?

Thanks in advance,

Volkan Kuru
e-mail: volkan.huseyin@gmail.com

Still no rply…?