An error occured while attempting to access/generate the certificate

I tried to take the Autopsy cource but it always stops at 98 % complete.
And when I get 100 % and the cefircate link appears the error “An error occured while attempting to access/generate the certificate” always appears.

Hello,
I’ve the same problem.
It’s impossibe to obtain the certificate

1 Like

I still havent got my cefricate, and I havent got a reply for my email.

Hello,

If you sent an email to the Autopsy Support email address, you should have received an email back, as we are currently showing no unanswered email requests in your queue. However, we are sorry that you are having problems completing the course fully. More than likely, if you do not get a certificate, that means either that you have not fully completed the course with 100% completion (even if it says 100%, more than likely you are actually at 98% completion, because you did not get credit for a section, especially the first one) or you originally used an incorrect email address to sign up, so you never received an email with certificate (that is the old way, before roughly May 1).

With the new way, when you complete the course, you will have a link generated from which you can download your certificate. If you do not see the link, you definitely did not complete the course fully. You have may, however, the Thinkific platform may not have accepted a video, or quiz, or even section. We have some ways for you to do that listed below.

• They didn’t actually complete all of the videos and labs. Especially the final session. Double check that all sessions are listed with 100% completion. Ensure that in each one you click the “Complete & Continue” button, as in the attached screenshot.

Perhaps you missed a quiz, or did not complete the last section? You can also try marking Section 0 incomplete, then marking it complete again. That may resolve the issue. If that does not, try marking each section Incomplete, then Complete as well.

We know that we keep asking you the same thing, but we do not control the Thinkific platform itself, we only control the training content itself. So the only way that we can try to help you is to ensure you complete the steps that we mentioned. We can only see that you have only completed 98% of the course, but we cannot see “what”. And until you fully complete it, the certificate cannot be generated.

Thank you

It does not help.
The course is 100 % finished, but it says 98 % on “My courses”.

Hello,

As we listed above:

You have may, however, the Thinkific platform may not have accepted a video, or quiz, or even section. We have some ways for you to do that listed below.

• They didn’t actually complete all of the videos and labs. Especially the final session. Double check that all sessions are listed with 100% completion. Ensure that in each one you click the “Complete & Continue” button, as in the attached screenshot.

Perhaps you missed a quiz, or did not complete the last section? You can also try marking Section 0 incomplete, then marking it complete again. That may resolve the issue. If that does not, try marking each section Incomplete, then Complete as well.

We know that we keep asking you the same thing, but we do not control the Thinkific platform itself, we only control the training content itself. So the only way that we can try to help you is to ensure you complete the steps that we mentioned. We can only see that you have only completed 98% of the course, but we cannot see “what”. And until you fully complete it, the certificate cannot be generated.