PROBLEMS WITH 4.15 AFTER UPGRADE FROM 4.14 ON WINDOWS 10 PRO

Hi everyone I am a young autopsy user and after upgrading from version 4.14 to 4.15 I encountered several problems that I cannot solve even after uninstalling autopsy several times and not even installing the old versions:
1- YOU CANNOT SEE THE WRITTEN OPTION ANY MORE - but there it is and the panel opens
2- IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO ACCESS THE OPTION PANEL
3- THE PYTHON PLUGIN PACKAGE NO LONGER WORKS (I WAS USING THE autopsy plugin master PACKAGE)
I don’t want to format the whole computer please can you help me? thank you very much a greeting from Italy to all of you

Go into C:\Users(you)\AppData\Roaming\ and delete the Autopsy folder. Note that this will also delete any saved keyword lists, interesting file sets, etc.

Thank you very much it worked it was very kind - you would also have to suggest a package of compatible plugins to help me in the search … or if you have the package for law enforcement …
I collaborate here in Italy with them . Thanks so much again

I have no plugin suggestions, but I will warn you that some are broken and effect Autopsy in strange ways (like menu items disappearing). So if something goes wrong after you copy in a new python module, try deleting it first.