Having problems with Installation. Please help!!

I have been trying to solve this issue but I can’t find any help on the internet where someone had the same issue.
I tried installing other versions, even swapping between 32/64 bit and I still get this problem.
Am I missing something on my pc? Please help.

The closest thing I found to this issue is this thread: https://github.com/sleuthkit/autopsy/issues/500
I tried all the solutions mentioned in the thread such as installing Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable Package (x64) or deleting autopsy folder in appdata etc but none worked.

Is something on your endpoint (AV/EDR/etc) deleting those files immediately after they are installed? It very much looks like something is happening between installation and execution where something on your system is deleting those files.

Here at Basis Technology, we repeated our testing of the Windows installers for both 64-bit and 32-bit Autopsy 4.14.0 and 4.15.0 on clean Windows 7 and Windows 10 machines. Everything still works fine for us.

@Nil_13, I notice that you are using 32-bit Autopsy 4.14.0. You might want to try 64-bit Autopsy 4.15.0. It does. however, seem like something in your environment is affecting the installation. I’m sorry I cannot offer more comprehensive assistance.

Also, delete the “.autopsy” folder in C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Roaming between installation attempts.