Ubuntu 20.04 - SOLR / ZOOKEPER

Hi, i’ve installed Autopsy on my Windows 10 Pro and on Server 2 SOLR and ZOOKEPER.

They are up and running, but i have two problems.

1. When reboot my Server and then create a case, this error occurs:
    operation: create failed:org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Can not find the specified config set: AutopsyConfig
    => My current solution is uploading the Config to my ZOOKEEPER.

2. After the Upload Autopsy can create the collection unttil this one…
    Couldn’t add files from /var/solr/data/xxxx_20211018_021126_20211018_021127_shard1_replica_n1/…/…/…/contrib/extraction/lib filtered by .*.jar to classpath: java.nio.file.NoSuchFileException: /var/solr/data/xxxx_20211018_021126_20211018_021127_shard1_replica_n1/…/…/…/contrib/extraction/lib

What do i’m missing?

Best Regards
Markus

Hi,

so i’ve solved the second one.
The problem was, that the Path inside is not corret for Linux systems.
So i’ve changed it to (/opt/solr/server/solr/configsets/AutopsyConfig/conf/solrconfig.xml)

<lib dir="${solr.install.dir:../../..}/contrib/extraction/lib" regex=".*\.jar" />
          <lib dir="${solr.install.dir:../../..}/dist/" regex="apache-solr-cell-\d.*\.jar" />

<lib dir="${solr.install.dir:../../..}/contrib/clustering/lib/" regex=".*\.jar" />
          <lib dir="${solr.install.dir:../../..}/dist/" regex="apache-solr-clustering-\d.*\.jar" />

<lib dir="${solr.install.dir:../../..}/contrib/langid/lib/" regex=".*\.jar" />
          <lib dir="${solr.install.dir:../../..}/dist/" regex="apache-solr-langid-\d.*\.jar" />

<lib dir="${solr.install.dir:../../..}/contrib/velocity/lib" regex=".*\.jar" />
          <lib dir="${solr.install.dir:../../..}/dist/" regex="apache-solr-velocity-\d.*\.jar" />

And now that works.

That one here needs to be commented out

Or what Path should this?

Best regards
Markus

When reboot my Server and then create a case, this error occurs:
operation: create failed:org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Can not find the specified config set: AutopsyConfig
=> My current solution is uploading the Config to my ZOOKEEPER.

@mlembke I never tried to setup Solr on Linux but on Windows the AutopsyConfig configuration directory is specified in \solr-8.6.3\bin\solr.in.cmd file. I suppose on Linux it will be the “solr.in.sh” file. In that file you should specify the following parameters (this is a Windows example obviously):

Good morning Eugene,
thanks for the hint. That was, what i have overseen.
It works now.

Happy New Year
and Best Regards

Markus