Received "Warning - could not install some modules" when starting compiled Autopsy 4.12.0

I have built Autopsy 4.12.0 and its dependencies, run ant build-installer and installed autopsy on a clean windows 10 vm.

When I try to start autopsy, I receive the following warning (only included a small portion of the output as it is too large for a single post):

Warning - could not install some modules: JAX-WS API - The module named org.netbeans.modules.xml.jaxb.api/1 was needed and not found.  
JAX-WS API - No module providing the capability com.sun.xml.bind could be found.  
JAX-WS API - None of the modules providing the capability com.sun.xml.ws.spi.ProviderImpl could be installed.  
JPDA Debugger API - The module named org.netbeans.api.java.classpath/1 was needed and not found.  
JPDA Debugger API - The module named org.netbeans.api.debugger/1 was needed and not found.  
JPDA Debugger API - The module named org.netbeans.modules.projectapi/1 was needed and not found.  
Java Lexer - The module named org.netbeans.modules.lexer/2 was needed and not found.  
Maven Embedder - The module named org.netbeans.modules.projectuiapi.base/1 was needed and not found.  
Maven Embedder - The module named org.apache.commons.logging was needed and not found.  
Maven Embedder - The module named org.netbeans.modules.projectapi/1 was needed and not found.  
Hibernate 4.3.x Library - The module named org.netbeans.libs.freemarker/1 was needed and not found.
77 further modules could not be installed due to the above problems.

I do not have this issue if I install using the official installer. I also did not have this issue with autopsy 4.11.0 or 4.10.0.

Has anyone seen this before?

It looks like this was a problem with my nbproject/platform.properties file not being correct due to a bad merge on my part.