Ingest Module Startup Failure

Greetings,
I have attempted to run Autopsy several times, and keep getting the above error message. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times, always getting the same message. Any and all help is tremendously appreciated. Thanks!Autopsy

If you disable the Keyword Search ingest module, can you ingest a data source?

It might help to see your logs. Go to Help->Open Log Folder and see if there are any stack traces or errors relating to solr/keyword search.

Hi, hello.
I’m a novice who just started using autopsy. I encountered the same problem when I added a data source to analyze the data, and I tried to turn off the keyword module for parsing, but I couldn’t display the results. Here is my log. What should I do to function properly?Any and all help is tremendously appreciated.

Thanks!

Did you get a message when you started Autopsy about Solr / Keyword Search not being able to start?

We do have a fix in the next release (first week of Oct) that increases the timeout that we give Solr. On some systems, it was taking a long time to start and we were considering it an error and not making an index.