Expired link Disk images

hello I try to download
" Disk images. Download all of the files in this folder.

• Hashes for the files:
    MD5 (device1_laptop.e01) = dc176d653c5613e305e831525e874090
    MD5 (device2_mediacard.e01) = c8343d3976eec2985e7580a2b6321591"

but says expired link I can pass the content please

Anyone else have challenges with this? I am just able to start my course this week and am trying to download materials for Section 1. Thanks!

The download page has just been updated. Can you try again?

Downloading now.
Thank you!!

1 Like

Same problem here. Is it possible to renew the link?
Thanks!

I am having the same problem. I clicked on the link provided and it says that the link has expired.

Same issue here, the link provided has expired.

PM me with your email and I can share them on Google drive or similar

@Miguel_Guerra @bernardo @Alberto_Macias

Apparently the link in the course is reenabled.

Cool… nothing to see here folks, move along

Hello,

Just want to provide an update on this. We regularly rotate the link where the images can be downloaded from, so that way individuals who have taken, and completed, the course do not regularly re-download the images, and possibly prevent those who are actively taking the course from accessing the data that they need.

We also do this for the individuals who post the link(s) publicly, which causes the same issues. If you are actively taking the course, and you cannot access the images, please send an email to support, which will open a ticket, and we can address the issue.

Thanks!!

1 Like

i all facing same problem when i click on the link

Can you please update the link again? It’s still not working again and I need those file for the course.

Is anyone here on the forum? Is this forum active?

Hello there, I’m trying to resume the training, but the training but the link for downloading the images is blocked.

Hi, currently the link for me to download the images has expired. Is there any other way for me to get the disk images for the training?

Same problem here. Is it possible to renew the link?

Good day, same problem here with an expired link. May I have the new link please? Thanks!

1 Like

I have the same issue, can you invite me to the GDrive?

Same problem here...