Fill out form for video triage no download

I completed the form and no download was pretty and from other discussion on here I’m not only one and it seems your provided a fix via DM why not just fix the issue instead of creating a way to gather our info. I’m turned off already…

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Autopsy Training.

The vast majority of users have had no problem filling out the form, receiving the email, and downloading the Video Triage module. You can absolutely send a ticket to support autopsy com if you are having issues receiving the email/getting the form to render (this is the fastest and best way) or you can post on an already established thread (next fastest/best way), or make a new thread (slowest way).

Primarily, it seems like those who are not getting the form(s) to render are using browsers that are not widely utilized, such as Brave, or using browsers with extensions/plugins that are preventing frames and elements to load properly. This impacts your browsing experience on any website, and is part of the trade off of using plugins/extensions. While we strive to ensure the highest quality experience for all users, no matter what, there will be users who have issues, and we try to help users that experience issues.

We have sent you a private message with the link to download the Video Triage module

Thank you