Run Hundreds of Java Data Source Ingest Modules via a single Checkbox in 'Configure Ingest' screen

ALEAPP/RLEAPP/ILEAPP/VLEAPP each parse multiple artifacts but are installed via a single NBM. Additionally, the user can run the series of parsers via selecting a single checkbox in the ‘Configure Ingest’ option when Adding a Data Source.

Similarly, I have a NetBeans module containing hundreds of Java Data Source Ingest Modules with corresponding Factory classes. I am using Data Source Ingest Modules since I know the exact names and locations of the files I am parsing. I am able to build/install everything via a single NBM.

HOWEVER, I cannot figure out how to get a single checkbox on the ‘Configure Ingest’ screen when Adding a new Data Source. Failed attempts:

1. I tried to set all the Java Data Source Ingest Modules’ Factories to return the same string in the getModuleDisplayName() method. This did achieve a single checkbox. However, only 1 of the hundreds of Java Data Source Ingest Modules actually ran and the logs showed errors about duplicate names that only 1 was instantiated. (issue: all need to run)
  2. I then tried to set all the Java Data Source Ingest Modules’ Factories to return different strings in the getModuleDisplayName() method. This created hundreds of checkboxes. However, I selected some of them and they all did instantiate/run fine. (issue: too many checkboxes)